Specialist and multi-lingual domiciliary care for BAME communities particularly South Asian in Camden and surrounding areas
Hopscotch Homecare project provides personal and domestic care for Asian adults living in their own homes in the borough of Camden. It specialises in providing culturally-appropriate services and support with carers who speak different languages such as Bengali, Nepali, Hindi and Urdu.
The service is approved by Camden Council for Home care provision and Care Quality Commission inspected. Our carers are CRB checked, fully insured and trained to NVQ Level 2, with on-going professional development training.
Our Homecare services offers the following:
- Care services for people with learning disabilities.
- Domestic support and other identified personal care to the elderly and disabled and housebound adults.
If you are interested in becoming a carer:
- Part time, flexible hours and night work
- Free accredited training (NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care)
- Ongoing training and support in employment
- Male and/or Female care workers requires
- Willingness to provide personal care and assistance
- Basic level of spoken and written English
- Ability to speak Bengali, Somali, Urdu or another community language is desirable
For information contact Ruksana on 020 7388 8198, email firstname.lastname@example.org or attend our monthly Carers Recruitment Fair, 12.30 to 4.30pm, last Thursday of every month, St Pancras and Somers Town Living Centre, 2 Ossulton Street, London NW1 1DF.
To apply, click here