Hopscotch Homecare is a specialist and multi-lingual domiciliary care provider for BAME communities, particularly South Asian, in Camden and surrounding areas.
Hopscotch Homecare provides personal and domestic care for adults living in their own homes in the borough of Camden. It specialises in providing culturally-appropriate services and support with carers who speak different languages such as Bengali, Nepali, Hindi and Urdu.
The service is approved by Camden Council for Home Care provision and Care Quality Commission inspected. Our carers are CRB checked, fully insured and trained to NVQ Level 2, with on-going professional development training.
Our Homecare services offers the following:
- Care services for people with learning disabilities.
- Domestic support and other identified personal care to the elderly and disabled and housebound adults.
We are a member of the United Kingdom Homecare Association
If you are interested in becoming a carer:
- Part time, flexible hours and night work
- Free accredited training (NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care)
- Ongoing training and support in employment
- Male and/or Female care workers requires
- Willingness to provide personal care and assistance
- Basic level of spoken and written English
- Ability to speak Bengali, Somali, Urdu or another community language is desirable
For information contact Lucie Gourdin on 0207 380 1019 or email email@example.com
To apply, click here
For more information about the Care Quality Commission click here
For the national whistleblowing helpline provided by Speak Up click here