Range of interventions to support members of the Bangladeshi community in Camden.
Project to Support Bangladeshi Communities (PsBc)
This project, delivered in partnership with the Bengali Workers’ Association (BWA) and Home Start Camden (HSC) provides several levels of support to members of the Bangladeshi community in Camden.
• Advice, advocacy and information by bilingual qualified advisers at Hopscotch
• Advice, health advice, advocacy and information through BWA’s health advocacy
• Family support home visits providing practical help, emotional support and assistance to access services (HSC)
• Volunteering opportunities including training to access volunteer roles
• Employment opportunities for those who are job ready
Hopscotch Asian Women’s Centre: Ruji Khan Ruji.Khan@hopscotchawc.org.uk or 020 7388 8198
Bengali Workers’ Association: Faruk Miah Faruk@bwasurma.org 020 7388 7313
Home Start Camden 020 7424 1603