Supporting young Asian women to help them build confidence, empower, learn new skills and make friends.
Dynamix 2 – Inspiring you to be strong, smart and confident
We will be running two groups:
- Wednesday drop-in for young Asian women aged 12-14 years from 4pm-6pm
- Saturday drop-in for young Asian women aged 15-17 years from 11am-1pm.
The Saturday project will run twice a month on alternative Saturdays.
Dynamix 2 is your project –it is a safe space for you to express yourself and be yourself without judgement. You can be involved in planning and deciding what activities and workshops you would like to see take place. Activities and workshops can include, wellbeing, arts/crafts, sports, trips, discussions and debates plus more…
Dynamix 2 has a mentoring scheme which can provide you with weekly 1-2-1 support. This can be really helpful in you are feeling trapped and need someone to open up to. Through the Project you can:
- Build your own self-esteem and confidence
- Set and accomplish personal goals
- Talk about your options with their support.
If you would like to be part of a young Asian women’s group or would like to know more about the project, please contact Maria on 020 7388 8198 or firstname.lastname@example.org