Our vision is a society where all women are empowered, connected, well and safe, so they can achieve their full potential.
Hopscotch seeks to address racial and gender inequity, and empowers women facing this injustice and disadvantage in a culturally sensitive way, so they can be included and equal in society.
We are responsive to changing needs. We aspire to maximise opportunities for women so they feel confident in achieving their aspirations.
We are agile in the face of societal pressures and advocate for individuals and communities, through influencing mainstream policy, to adopt good practice.
- Improve the physical, mental and emotional health and wellbeing of women and their families.
- Increase the economic participation of women through improvements in employability skills to strengthen their life chances and independence with greater resilience
- Reduce the risk of gender-based violence amongst women facing a higher risk of abuse
- Increase the voice and representation of women through advocacy and policy work
- Maintain an effective, fit for purpose and robust organisation that meets the needs of all stakeholders, including voluntary and statutory sectors, to contribute to our aims