Our vision is a community where Asian women are respected and safe, and where they can achieve their full potential.
Hopscotch’s mission is to enable Asian women to actively participate in society and make informed decisions that enable them to achieve their aspirations. We will do this by providing support services to Asian women and their families, raising their awareness of important issues, enhancing opportunity and influencing mainstream policy and practice.
Hopscotch Strategic Aims
- Improve the physical, mental and emotional health and wellbeing of Asian women and their families.
- Increase the economic participation of Asian women to strengthen their life chances and independence.
- Reduce the risk of violence and abuse experienced by Asian women and children in the home and within the wider community.
- Increase the voice and representation of Asian women through advocacy and policy work.
- Build and effective and robust organisation that meets the needs of its partners and stakeholders.